Double Tempered Glass French Aluminium Casement Window for
A casement window is hinged at the side and opens outward like a
door. It looks like a picture window because unlike double hung or
sliding windows, a casement window has no rail. Some casement
windows are simply pushed open, but most have a hand crank. Screens
are placed on the inside of the window, where they're more
protected from the elements. If you're installing windows over a
sink, countertop or appliance, a casement window with a crank can
be the perfect solution.
Slim Aluminium Casement Window:
Our Slim Casement Window provides designers with an opening
aluminium window with slim framing sections of as little as 38mm
framing over the vent. This opening window is best suited for
smaller openings where minimal framing is paramount.
The contemporary window can be specified as top hung or side hung
and can be designed in opening vents of up to 1.5m high for a side
hung window and 1.2m wide for a top hung window.
- Reduce external sound levels.
- Engineered for durability of strong aluminum profile
- Enhanced security by Reliance Home Two-Point locking system
- Elegant Frame outline and various color choices for both frame and
high graded Laminated Glass.
- Smooth opening and closing system with premium quality parts
components to ensure greatest user friendliness.
- All accessories and parts used are made of stainless steel with the
- All window products come with two years warranty from Reliance